Aspire-i Ltd. strive to ensure that all information we place on this website is accurate. Aspire-i cannot give guarantees or warranty regarding appropriateness and accuracy of information for a specific purpose. The Aspire-i site contains links to external sites over which Aspire-i has no control. Users must assume full responsibility and liability for negligence, in relation to information in or accessible from this website. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
1 - Data Protection
As Data Controllers, Aspire-i take all necessary steps to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 when handling any personal information, and when you supply any personal information to us we will meet our legal obligations to you in the way that we deal with that information - specifically
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) we are required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how we will use it (see paragraph 2 below) and whether we will pass the information on to anyone else (see paragraph 3 below).
- We will comply with the Principles set out in the DPA and we will ensure all personal information supplied to us is held securely.
- We will ensure that any information is held only as long as necessary to ensure our service runs smoothly.
- We use up-to-date industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access (see paragraph 3 below)
- Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, please write to Aspire-i Ltd., Onward House, 2 Baptist Place, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 2PS enclosing your payment of £10 for our administration costs. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity we will send you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data we hold concerning you. Please contact us if you have any reason to believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate.
2 - What personal information do Aspire-i collect and why do we collect it?
Under the EU Cookie Directive we are required by Law to fully describe Cookies and their use within this website - where applicable, and to request your consent to their use. Therefore, where cookies ARE in use within this website, you will be presented with a request for acceptance on first visit, and will be prompted each time should you decline consent:
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that allow a website to recognise and track users. There are three types of Cookies related to Privacy Issues and as identified by the ICO:
These are files that allow a site to link the actions of a visitor during a single browser session - most typically those used in internet banking or webmail services. These cookies are not stored long term and are considered "less privacy intrusive" than persistent cookies. They "die" with the end of the browser session.
These are files that remain on the user's device (be that laptop, mobile, gaming device etc.) between browser sessions and allow one or several sites to remember details about you, and are most commonly used by online shops to target advertising and greetings towards you, or to avoid you having to provide a password each website visit.
First and Third-party Cookies
A first-party cookie is one set by this website.
A third-party cookie is one issued by a different server to this website and could be triggered by a hyperlink to that site or a banner advert within this site.
Use of first party Cookies in this website for the purpose of Analytics - this website uses Google Analytics for the purposes of improving the site's performance and content for everyone. Specifically, Google Analytics is completely anonymous and simply allows us to evaluate, for example:
- What are the most popular pages on my site?
- What pages don't visitors appear to like?
- What browsers are my visitors using?
- What days or times bring the most visits?
Google Analytics currently sets 4 cookies with the following lifespans - a session cookie, a 24hr cookie, a 6mth cookie and a 2 year cookie.
This information is not shared with anyone other than Aspire-i Limited - for the purpose of maintaining the site's accessibility and performance.
Please note - if you subsequently do not wish to accept cookies from this website then you will need to delete the stored cookies from within your browser options settings.
- We will collect personal information from you when you respond to requests to submit personal information about yourself, and this enables us to administer or process orders or requests, and to provide you with a more personalised experience of the website and its functionality.
- We may also keep a record of those parts of the website you use most often to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts are of most interest to you.
- We will use the personal information supplied by you to administer any registration services, to keep a record of the services you have subscribed to/products you have purchased and to deliver to you services/products you have requested, and to help us personalise our service to you.
- We may from time to time use your information to provide you with an update about our services and products. If you do not wish to receive such information, please tick any relevant opt-out boxes. In addition, you can at any time contact us if you should decide that you no longer wish to receive this information.
3 - Who we may share your personal data with
We will only supply your personally-identifiable information to any other person or organisation
- where we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- where we need to send the information to persons or organisations who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you, but such persons or organisations may only use this information in order to provide the specific product or service, and not for any other purpose;
- where we are required to forward the information in order to comply with a regulatory or legal process.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other third parties.
4 - Links to other websites
Aspire-i links to many other websites that are relevant to careers, education, training and work. These links are checked regularly. However, please remember that the quality of information varies between sites and can change rapidly. Aspire-i is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from Aspire-i website.
5 - Security
Aspire-i Ltd. takes great care to ensure the security of the website and your personal information. Where information is collected that needs to be kept secure we use the latest encryption protocols.
It is your responsibility to protect your username or password where you use services on this website requiring you to provide such information and you must not share or disclose your username or password to any other party.
7 - Contacting Us
- The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated companies, accepts any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained in this website.
- This website is owned by Aspire-i Ltd. and is protected by copyright and database rights. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Aspire-i Ltd. at all times.
- You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or re-transmit the contents of this website without our prior written consent.
- You agree that you will not use this website other than for non-commercial personal use only.
- We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
- Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between this website and any third party websites at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any third party site without our express, written consent.
- If you choose to use such a link as detailed above, then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with, or as a result of, such external website material causing any damage, costs, injury or financial los of any kind.
You agree that you will not use any part of this website to:
- commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
- send or receive any material which is offensive, or which may be abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights. in the event we believe any material falls within any or all of these categories we shall be entitled to remove it;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, trap doors or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this website;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- hack into any aspect of this website.
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
- send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam", "junk mail" or "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
- send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
Any feedback or comments supplied by you, shall be deemed to be non-confidential. We shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Whilst we try and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Aspire-i Ltd. for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Aspire-i Ltd. reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. Aspire-i Ltd. may at any time, at the discretion of it's site management, refuse access to certain areas of the website to any individual it chooses - this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact us.
This site is controlled and operated by Aspire-i Ltd. from the United Kingdom. Aspire-i Ltd. makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal and socio-economic sanctions.
Our registered office is:
2 Baptist Place
Aspire-i Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3037445 and VAT registration number 651 8284 25.
Bluetree UK Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aspire-i Ltd., registered in England and Wales with company number 5424902, VAT registration number 873565684 and with the Registered Office as above.