Aspire-i can only achieve its mission and objectives through supporting partners and clients to achieve theirs.
We have a proud record of providing support to companies and government agencies to meet their organisational goals and make a positive impact on their corporate objectives.
- We work with Job Centre Plus to provide routes into work and training for their clients
- We work with major plcs (including Boots, Corus and Grattan) to help with corporate re-organisation
- We work with small and medium enterprises, social enterprises and the third sector both through job placement schemes and sub-contracts - making a real difference in local businesses and communities
How do we know our partnership approach works? Well...
- Last year we helped more than 8,000 adult job seekers, more than half of whom we worked with through partners including Job Centre Plus and New Deal providers
- We've helped with career reorientation for over 1,500 staff members of downsizing companies in the last two years alone
- Our Future Jobs Fund team placed over 1,000 long-term unemployed people with third sector providers and social enterprises - the most successful scheme in the North - and over 50% moved off the claimant count as a result