Aspire-i is a social enterprise not-for-profit organisation and any surpluses are used to develop the services provided to customers. We believe in
- social inclusion and regeneration, because people are at the heart of everything we do;
- building partnerships, creating opportunities, improving lives and making things happen;
- supporting individuals and organisations with their learning and working journeys, providing careers advice, training, placements, recruitment services, redundancy counselling and much more.
- providing high quality employability services to young people, adults and businesses in Bradford, Yorkshire and Europe.
Our aim is to increase the number of people in employment, improve skills levels and make a difference to people’s lives, helping individuals, communities and businesses to succeed.
- a highly expert service to help individuals realise their potential;
- a professional partner supporting business to develop their workforce to meet the challenge of the times;
- a champion of local communities contributing to make neighbourhoods better places to live.
Our Impartiality Statement can be viewed here
We are delighted to announce another round of community funding for community organisations, charities and social enterprises. £40,000 available this ... Read More
Posted:May 13th, 2013